Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
As a Data Analyst at GLEIF’s Data Quality Management team, you will be part of a team of passionate data scientists with a strong business understanding, assessing the data and developing standards on a daily basis. We are seeking a highly motivated data professional to join our team, who loves using analytics and data visualization to solve real-world problems. You will contribute to our success by providing quantitative and valuable insights through applying statistical analysis, data mining, visualization and explorative analysis techniques. You enjoy communication not only with the data, but also presenting your analysis results and connecting with stakeholders (internal and external) to generate understanding and suggest action points based on your research.
- Analyze large, complex datasets and present your analysis results
- Leverage data analyses to identify, quantify and influence high data quality
- Monitor and report on data exceptions to trigger remediation
- Develop metrics and management reports
- Support the development of standards ensuring high data quality
Experience and competencies for success
- Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field with focus on data analytics, such as (Economic) Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Practical experience solving real-world problems using data mining techniques and statistical rigor
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming
- Strong working knowledge of Python, R and SQL required; some experience and knowledge of PHP will be a plus
- Very good understanding of entities master data and international differences and specialties
- Attention to details with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Abilities to convey complex analysis results clearly to all levels of stakeholders
- Fluent spoken and written English
|Department:||Data Quality Management|
|Reports into:||Head of Data Quality Management|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier System. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
In addition, we offer:
- A multi-cultural organization with the office directly in the city center of Frankfurt
- Flexible working hours
- Open office space that facilitates & encourages collaboration; headphones allowed
- Beverages & fresh fruits
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company iPhone & MacBook
- iMac workstation with 2 displays; custom keyboard if required
- Access to online learning platforms
We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to email@example.com.