- This is GLEIF
- Our Vision
- Our Values
- GLEIF Services
- ISO 20000 Certification
- GLEIF Service Performance
- Download Service Reports
- Service Reports Archive
- Daily Service Availability
- Open Data
- Open Source
- GLEIF Engagement
- Organzation and Committee Engagement
- Consultation Responses
- GLEIF Stakeholder Groups
- GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group
- GLEIF GIFI Relationship Group
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- LEI Regulatory Oversight Committee (LEI ROC)
- MoU between GLEIF and LEI ROC
- Board of Directors
- LEI ROC Observers
- Board Committees
- Board Minutes
- Annual Report
Download Service Report
The Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is committed to ensuring transparency on its performance with regard to the services offered by GLEIF. We therefore, make available for download monthly service reports evaluating overall GLEIF performance.
The monthly GLEIF service reports provide the following information:
- A summary of how GLEIF services have performed, including breaches and incidents, if any occured.
- An aggregated view of service availability demonstrating how each service performed.
- The average processing time to complete service requests.
- The service level ‘Update frequency’ shows if a service was updated in the specified time.
Download as PDF: GLEIF Service Report