Applications for a Board Member from South America
The GLEIF Board seeks applications for the Board of Directors from South America.
GLEIF is keen to encourage applications from interested candidates and looks forward to receiving applications by at the latest 9 May 2017. All applications will be treated in confidence.
The requested information of applicants inclusive the procedure how to submit the application to the Chairman Gerard Hartsink and the Chairman of the Governance Committee Paul Kennedy is explained - only in English - in the attached PDF document "Call for Applications for a Member of the GLEIF Board of Directors".
Download as PDF: Call for Applications for a Member of the GLEIF Board of Directors
How an LEI can help your business get fit for the future
- Improved risk management.
- Increased operational efficiency.
- More accurate calculation of exposures.
- Simplified regulatory reporting.
- Ensured counterparties for any business process.
- Unique counterparty identification globally.
Follow five easy steps to apply for an LEI number
- Review your LEI requirements.
- Explore your LEI issuer's website of choice.
- Provide your 'business card' information.
- Verify and submit your LEI request.
- Make payment.