Data Quality Analyst
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
We are seeking a highly motivated data professional to join our team, who loves using analytics and data visualization to solve problems. The Data Quality Analyst is a combination of a business analyst, data hacker and communicator with a strong focus on accuracy and continuous improvement with a passion for problem solving, a desire to make an impact to connect with stakeholders throughout the company to generate understanding and suggest actions based on data.
- Analyze large, complex datasets and present your analysis results
- Leverage data analyses to identify, quantify and influence high data quality
- Monitor and report on data exceptions to trigger remediation
- Develop metrics and management reports
Experience and competencies for success
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience solving real topics using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Very good understanding of business card reference data and international differences
- Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, etc.)
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming. Strong working knowledge of Python, SQL, and/or R
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of - stakeholders
- Demonstrated process thinking and excellent attention to details with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
||Service Management & QA
||Head of Service Management & QA
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated new team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position. We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How an LEI can help your business get fit for the future
- Improved risk management.
- Increased operational efficiency.
- More accurate calculation of exposures.
- Simplified regulatory reporting.
- Ensured counterparties for any business process.
- Unique counterparty identification globally.
Follow five easy steps to apply for an LEI number
- Review your LEI requirements.
- Explore your LEI issuer's website of choice.
- Provide your 'business card' information.
- Verify and submit your LEI request.
- Make payment.