Business Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
The Business Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the communications and analysis required to establish, maintain, and evaluate relations with GLEIF’s partners including the LEI issuing organizations (LOUs), stakeholder groups, and organizations involved in business development initiatives. The Relationship Manager will work in LOU Management within Business Operations to develop the GLEIF-LOU management function and will act as a liaison to other business units as required to enable this function.
We seek a business-oriented individual with experience working in an international environment and managing relations with a diverse group of organizations.
- Account and Relationship Management
- Act as the primary interface between GLEIF partners and GLEIF
- Manage the GLEIF communications with external parties including assisting with the planning of meetings or other related conferences
- Assist with technical communications
- Monitor relevant legal or political trends for the assigned LOU portfolios or business development initiatives
Strategic Thinking & Leadership
- Collaborate with other business operations team members and other GLEIF business units to assist the development of the monitoring and oversight program for LOU accounts
- Contribute to the continuing improvement of documents and standards governing the GLEIF & LOU relationship through best practice recommendations
- Implement plans for business development initiatives to further GLEIF strategy
Data Analysis Skills
- Analyze SLA or incident reports and assist technical specialists in communicating issues to the LOU
- Prepare ad hoc reports to respond to specific business questions
- Analyze statistical reports related to LOUs or certain markets
Experience and competencies for success
- Experience in international and/or multi-cultural organizations
- Familiarity with the operational and organizational environment of financial institutions or regulatory bodies
- Strong self-starter skills with at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar analyst or relationship management function
- University or accredited degree in finance, economics, business, or an applied statistical program is highly preferred
- Exceptional personal skills including social competency, strong teamwork skills and cross-functional communication ability
- Strong professional oral and written communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. These are essential daily work tools
- A demonstrated aptitude for analyzing reports and data
- Flexible, energetic and able to work in a dynamic team work environment
- Fluent spoken and written English. Additional language proficiency is a plus (e.g. Arabic, French, Korean, and Russian)
|Reports into:||Business Relations Manager, LOU Team Lead|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated new team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
In addition, we offer:
- A multi-cultural organization with the office directly in the city center of Frankfurt
- Flexible working hours
- Open office space that facilitates & encourages collaboration; headphones allowed
- Beverages & fresh fruits
- Subsidized gym membership
- Workstation with 2 displays; custom keyboard if required
- Company iPhone & Notebook
We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.