Junior Business Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org.
The Junior Business Relationship Manager is responsible for assisting with the communications and analysis required to establish, maintain and evaluate relations with GLEIF’s partners. This includes the LEI issuing organizations (LOUs), stakeholder groups and organizations involved in business development initiatives. The Junior Business Relationship Manager will report to the Business Relations Manager Team Lead.
We seek a business-oriented individual with initial professional experience in managing relations with a diverse group of organizations and with interest to work, in an international environment.
Account and Relationship Management
- Support of the Business Relations Manager Team Lead in daily LOU management
- Participate in LOU account communications and management in conjunction with Business Relationship Managers
- Assisting with the planning of meetings or other related conferences
- Monitor relevant legal or political trends for LOU portfolios or business development initiatives
Strategic Thinking & Leadership
- Collaborate with other business operations team members and other GLEIF business units to assist the development of the monitoring and oversight program for LOU accounts as well as monitoring of stakeholder groups
- Contribute to the continuing improvement of GLEIF documents and standards through best practice recommendations
- Contribute to business development initiatives to further GLEIF strategy
- Prepare ad hoc reports and support research and analysis to respond to specific business questions
- Analyze statistical reports related to LOUs or certain markets
Experience and competencies for success
- Experience in international and/or multi-cultural environments
- Familiarity with the operational and organizational environment of financial institutions or regulatory bodies
- Strong self-starter skills with at least 1 year of experience in a similar analyst or trainee function.
- University or accredited degree in finance, economics, business, or an applied statistical program is highly preferred
- Exceptional personal skills including social competency, strong teamwork skills and cross-functional communication ability
- Strong professional oral and written communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. These are essential daily work tools.
- A demonstrated aptitude for analyzing reports and data
- Flexible, energetic and able to work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Fluent spoken and written English. Additional language proficiency is a plus
|Reports into:||Business Relationship Manager Team Lead|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity, to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
In addition, we provide
- Professional development
- Join and work with us in a flexible and mobile working environment
- Multicultural organization with the office directly in the city center of Frankfurt
- Open office space that facilitates & encourages collaboration; headphones allowed
- Beverages & fresh fruit
- Subsidized gym membership
- iMac workstation with 2 displays; custom keyboard if required
- Company iPhone & MacBook
We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.