Part time (Student) (m/f/d)
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
The Accreditation & Audit Services function is overall responsible for all aspects of GLEIF's accreditation of LEI issuing organizations program and the execution of audits as approved by the Board. The individual will assist the Accreditation & Audit Team Lead in its daily business. We seek an individual to work part time, around 20 hours, 3 times a week and with an ambition and skill to work in a highly motivated team.
- Supporting the Accreditation and Audit Team Lead in daily and project business
- Assisting in the assessment of documentation provided by external clients based on completeness and compliance with process requirements
- Organizing and tracking documentation from the beginning to the end of the process
- Supporting global clients in understanding and participating in several processes
- Drafting presentations and reports for the CEO and the Board
- Processing spreadsheets with large quantities of data and performing quantitative analyses
- Assisting in daily administrative tasks
Experience and competencies for success
- Completed basic study in Business Administration/Finance/Economics or bachelor’s degree
- Fluent spoken and written English, additional language skills are advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including social competency, strong cross-functional communication and people skills
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic work environment
|Department:||Accreditation & Audit|
|Reports into:||Accreditation & Audit Team Lead|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated new team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to email@example.com.