Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual with a Service Management background as Process Manager who ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of process instances. This position places special emphasis on the implementation of ITIL related processes, with focus on Capacity Management, Service Continuity & Availability Management and Information Security Management.
- Define and implement as Process Owner the necessary processes according to ISO 20000
- As Process Manager ensure the day to day operation of the processes, process trainings as well as adherence to your processes
- Monitor and analyze capacity usage
- Perform regular continuity plan tests
- Perform regular security risk assessments
- Support new service and process definitions and manage process implementations in our process tool
- Set up process metrics and process reports
- Implement best practices to develop and continually improve the processes
- Work with other Process Owners and Process Managers to identify process needs and requirements
Experience and competencies for success
- Experience (3+ years) in implementing Service Management processes
- University degree in computer science, information systems or computer engineering
- Profound knowledge with ITIL – minimum ITIL Capability certification
- Proven experience in Capacity Management, Service Continuity & Availability Management and Information Security Management
- Proven experience in process tool usage and implementation of processes into a process tool
- Strong experience of metrics and reporting
- Demonstrated process thinking and excellent attention to details with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
||Service Management & QA
||Head of Service Management & QA
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated new team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
How an LEI can help your business get fit for the future
- Improved risk management.
- Increased operational efficiency.
- More accurate calculation of exposures.
- Simplified regulatory reporting.
- Ensured counterparties for any business process.
- Unique counterparty identification globally.
Follow five easy steps to apply for an LEI number
- Review your LEI requirements.
- Explore your LEI issuer's website of choice.
- Provide your 'business card' information.
- Verify and submit your LEI request.
- Make payment.