Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
The Project Manager is responsible for the careful planning and execution of various ambitious IT and non IT projects to implement GLEIF’s future strategy.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of strategy and/or IT projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budgets
- Provide project oversight to ensure all project management processes are followed
- Develop milestone plans and intermediate goals, plan costs and determine the need for resources and capacities
- Identify implementation risks or problems early, and develop targeted measures to ensure successful and timely project execution
- Ensure quality standards are met, including regular reporting and project documentation
Experience and competencies for success
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or similar
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar function with multiple internal and external stakeholders in an international and/or multi-cultural organization
- Knowledge of project management concepts PRINCE2 and/or agile development
- Project management (PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certificates a plus
- Good leadership, coordination, communication, conflict and stakeholder management skills, including social competency
- Fluent spoken and written English (native speaker or equivalent)
|Department:||IT Development & Operations|
|Reports into:||Head of IT Development & Operations|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated new team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.