Student Trainee for Governance Administration / part-time
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
We are seeking a motivated individual with interest to gain experience in an multicultural work environment with a start-up spirit. You will get first-hand insight into the governance and compliance processes of an international foundation with global outreach.
The position is project-based and designed with flexible working hours, expected 10 hours per week. Starting date: as soon as possible
- Support governance administration processes
- Support research & anaylsis
- Support organization’s Board portal
- Support projects, as needed
Experience and competencies for success
- Study program of business administration, law/governance or other
- First experience working in an international environment
- Proven skills in working with word, excel, power point, IT affinity desired
- Demonstrated hands-on mentality
- Strong attention to details
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, German desired but not required
|Reports into:||Head of Board Secretariat|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated new team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.