- Access and Use LEI Data
- Level 1 Data: Who is Who
- Level 2 Data: Who Owns Whom
- LEI ROC Policy on Level 2 Data
- Global LEI Index
- LEI Statistics
- Download Global LEI System Business Reports
- LEI Search
- How to Use the LEI Search
- GLEIF Concatenated Files
- About the Concatenated Files
- Download the Concatenated Files
- LEI Issuers: Original Sources
- Preview of GLEIF Golden Copy and Delta Files
- Download the Preview GLEIF Golden Copy and Delta Files
- GLEIF LEI Look-up API
- Access the API
- LEI Mapping
- Download BIC-to-LEI Relationship Files
- GLEIF Certification Process
- GLEIF Data Quality Management
- About the Data Quality Reports
- Download Global LEI Data Quality Reports
- Global LEI Data Quality Reports Archive
- Download LEI Issuer Data Quality Reports
- LEI Issuer Data Quality Reports Archive
- Questions and Answers
- Supporting Documents
- Challenge LEI Data
- Questions and Answers
- Email Notifications on Technical Updates
Download the Concatenated Files
The Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) publishes three separate ‘Concatenated Files’ daily. The Concatenated Files include Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) and related LEI reference data published by the LEI issuing organizations. GLEIF does not modify any of the original source files.
The GLEIF Concatenated Files, which are available for download, include specific information on LEI records based on the relevant Common Data File (CDF) format.
- Level 1 LEI-CDF Concatenated File: Learn more
- Level 2 Relationship Record (RR) CDF Concatenated File: Learn more
The Level 2 RR-CDF Concatenated File contains the Level 2 data to answer the question of ‘who owns whom’ based on the RR-CDF format. It allows the identification of the direct and ultimate parents of a legal entity whose direct and ultimate parents have an LEI.
- Level 2 Reporting Exceptions Concatenated File: Learn more
The LEI data pool includes Level 2 data to answer the question of ‘who owns whom’. Specifically, legal entities that have or acquire an LEI report their ‘direct accounting consolidating parent’ as well as their ‘ultimate accounting consolidating parent’. Exceptions are reported based on the Reporting Exceptions format. Exceptions include: The LEI registrant has no parent entity; the child legal entity opts out of reporting for exceptional reasons; the direct and ultimate parents of the LEI registrant do not have an LEI.
If you find something you wish to question, you may submit a challenge to any LEI data record through GLEIF’s central challenge facility.
Please address questions on the Concatenated Files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date||LEI-CDF v2.1||RR-CDF v1.1||Reporting Exceptions v1.1||Details|
|2018-11-15||1,309,702 Records||148,485 Records||2,098,254 Records||Show Details|
|2018-11-14||1,308,950 Records||148,372 Records||2,096,710 Records||Show Details|
|2018-11-13||1,307,898 Records||148,241 Records||2,094,705 Records||Show Details|
|2018-11-12||1,307,713 Records||148,249 Records||2,094,166 Records||Show Details|
|2018-11-11||1,307,703 Records||148,259 Records||2,094,148 Records||Show Details|
|2018-11-10||1,307,661 Records||148,277 Records||2,094,059 Records||Show Details|
|2018-11-09||1,306,667 Records||148,118 Records||2,092,101 Records||Show Details|