- GLEIF Management of the Global LEI System
- Global LEI System: a Network of Federated Services
- GLEIF Stakeholder Groups
- GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group
- GLEIF Accreditation of LEI Issuers
- Accreditation Process
- Current Candidates
- Questions and Answers
- Accreditation Resources
- Required Documents
- GLEIF Service Performance
- Download Service Reports
- Daily Service Availability
Download Service Report
The Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is committed to ensuring transparency on its performance with regard to the services offered by GLEIF. We therefore, make available for download monthly service reports evaluating overall GLEIF performance.
The monthly GLEIF service reports provide the following information:
- A summary of how GLEIF services have performed, including breaches and incidents, if any occured.
- An aggregated view of service availability demonstrating how each service performed.
- A view of whether GLEIF was reachable during CET business hours to answer questions related to services.
- The average processing time to complete service requests.
- The average time elapsed between receipt and reply to requests with regard to services.
- The service level ‘Update frequency’ shows if a service was updated in the specified time.
Download as PDF: GLEIF Service Report