GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group
The Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) Vendor Relationship Group has been established with the following objectives in mind:
- To jointly promote the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) and related use cases.
- To make it possible for GLEIF to understand market and product requirements for the LEI data delivered by GLEIF.
- To make it possible for the GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group to express their views on GLEIF’s existing LEI services or the developments of LEI services and to stipulate the development of additional LEI services.
- To have an open platform that facilitates communication between GLEIF and vendors via representative organizations.
- To have an efficient means of communicating updates to the Common Data File Format and other Global LEI System standards.
- To exchange information and to share views on existing or upcoming initiatives in the public or private sector.
The GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group is composed of representative organizations of relevant data and technology vendors, providing LEI data to their customers in their products and services.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download as PDF: Terms of Reference – GLEIF Vendor Relationship Group Charter