Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
The Intranet Administrator will operate and support the GLEIF corporate IT infrastructure including providing troubleshooting support to end-users and maintaining our Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory in line with GLEIF policies and procedures. The individual will stand in for the IT System Administrator and will take care of the website development environment and production in this role. The individual is responsible for the quality, scope, effort, and timeliness of provided services. We seek an individual with the ambition and skill to work in a highly motivated team.
- Technical Management of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory
- Maintain and manage software deployment for 50+ Mac computers via Munki
- Basic support for internal Linux servers (Centos 7/6)
- Onboarding of new staff members
- Manage IT service provider relationships
- Assist with hardware/software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiation
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues to users
- Ensure and maintain IT security of GLEIF systems
- Create and maintain technical documentation of configurations and procedures
- Collaborate with project managers and developers for concepts and system designs
- Work with outsourcing partners regarding external IT infrastructure and interfaces
- Work in compliance with all GLEIF and other relevant IT policies and processes, where applicable
- Develop IT utilities in cooperation with the head of IT Development & Operations
- Stand in for the GLEIF IT System Administrator
Experience and competencies for success
- At least 3 years of experience with professional intranet operating of Microsoft environments (Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory and related technologies) as well as first and second level user support
- Experience in providing support for MacOS, Windows 10, and iOS
- Knowledge in networking and Windows servers
- Understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, and HTTP
- Knowledge of security principles and best practices
- Basic LAMP stack knowledge (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic work environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
|Department:||IT Development & Operations|
|Reports into:||Head of IT Development & Operations|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated new team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
We look forward to your application. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to email@example.com.