Student/Intern – Business Operations (m/f/d) – part-time 50 %
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org.
The Student/Intern is responsible for assisting with the communications and analysis required to establish, maintain, and evaluate relations with GLEIF’s partners, especially the LEI issuing organizations (LOUs). The individual will assist the LOU management team by supporting several processes, compiling, and distributing documents, coordinating meetings and conferences, maintaining calendars, and the production of reports, spreadsheets and presentations We seek a business-oriented individual with interest to work in an international environment. The Student/Intern will report to the Business
Relationship Manager Team Lead.
- Support the Business Relationship Manager Team Lead in daily stakeholder management
- Participate in LOU account communications and management in conjunction with Business Relationship Managers
- Perform document and records management activities, including production and composition of reports and presentations (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Support customer relationship management system support
- Contribute to the continuing improvement of GLEIF documents and standards through best practice recommendations
- Creation of decision templates, presentations, analysis, and reports
- Preparation and organization of meetings including meeting minutes
- Analyze statistical reports related to LEI issuing organizations or certain markets
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects
Experience and competencies for success:
- Matriculated student, preferably in the areas of finance, economics, business management
- Experience in international and/or multi-cultural environments.
- Exceptional personal skills including social competency, strong cross-functional communication,
and people skills
- Familiarity with the operational and organizational environment of financial institutions or
regulatory bodies is a plus
- Strong professional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). These are essential daily work tools.
- Flexible, energetic and able to work in a dynamic teamwork environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English, additional language proficiency is a plus.
|Reports into:||Teamlead - Business Relationship Manager|
|Scope:||part-time (20 hrs/week)|
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid Residence Permit to work in Germany.
Students are requested to provide a valid enrollment certificate.
What we offer
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships, and its employees. You will join a highly motivated team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier system.
We look forward to your application in English. Please send your résumé alongside a letter of interest to email@example.com.