The GLEIF Website Terms
- The GLEIF reserves to change its Website at any time and without prior notice.
- The GLEIF's website is covered by copyright. You must not copy, download or use in any way the entire website or parts thereof contains documents. You are only authorized to visit it by way of your browser.
- You may insert a link to the GLEIF's website in your own website, provided your website is fully compliant with any and all applicable legislation. The GLEIF reserves to block such linked access in the event of irregularities.
- The GLEIF's website provides informational documents and content of various kinds ("Website Materials") which are covered by copyright. The Website Materials are
- either provided under a Creative Commons Zero License, i.e. dedicated to the public domain (www.creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0), so that you may download, copy, modify, distribute such Website Materials without asking for permission, even for commercial purposes;
- or provided with copyright restrictions as indicated on a case by case basis, which strictly govern your use of such Website Materials.
- The GLEIF trademark is owned by the GLEIF. Except as contained, and unaltered, in Website Materials, you are prohibited from any use of the GLEIF trademark.
- Website Materials and whatever other information or data downloaded, by way of simple download or by employing website services, from the GLEIF's website are provided strictly "as is". Although reasonable efforts are undertaken to provide reliable and up-to-date Website Materials and other information and data, the GLEIF waives any liability, responsibility, warranty or guarantee whatsoever to the greatest extent legally possible.
- While reasonable efforts are undertaken to protect the GLEIF's website from manipulation, hacking and malware, and to ensure continuous availability and accessibility of the website and its services, the GLEIF waives any liability, responsibility, warranty or guarantee whatsoever to the greatest extent legally possible.
- Links to third party websites are provided for convenience only. You must not assume that the GLEIF agrees with, or adopts, or acknowledges, any of such third party's website contents. Further, the GLEIF has neither checked the accuracy, reliability or content of any content provided on third party websites. If you feel that a third party website to which the GLEIF website provides a link contains wrong, improper or illegal contents, please inform the GLEIF by using the facilities provided at the end of these Website Terms, whereupon the GLEIF shall investigate and, in the event, react. Any other liability, responsibility, warranty or guarantee whatsoever is waived to the greatest extent legally possible.
- Regarding cookies and privacy, please see
- Law and Jurisdiction: The GLEIF's website is operated by the GLEIF, established under Swiss law and domiciled in Basle/Switzerland. This website is accordingly governed exclusively by the laws of Switzerland, and in case of disputes the Courts of Basle shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any of the other linguistic versions on this website, the English language version shall prevail.
For enquiries regarding the Website Terms, please use this feedback form.
Valid as of 2015-01-01