- Access and Use LEI Data
- Level 1 Data: Who is Who
- Level 2 Data: Who Owns Whom
- LEI ROC Policy on Level 2 Data
- Global LEI Index
- LEI Statistics
- Download Global LEI System Business Reports
- LEI Search
- How to Use the LEI Search
- GLEIF Concatenated Files
- About the Concatenated Files
- Download the Concatenated Files
- LEI Issuers: Original Sources
- GLEIF LEI Look-up API
- Access the API
- GLEIF Data Quality Management
- About the Data Quality Reports
- Download Global LEI Data Quality Reports
- Global LEI Data Quality Reports Archive
- Download LEI Issuer Data Quality Reports
- LEI Issuer Data Quality Reports Archive
- Questions and Answers
- Supporting Documents
- Challenge LEI Data
- Questions and Answers
- Email Notifications on Technical Updates
Download LEI Issuer Data Quality Reports
The Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) publishes monthly reports, which demonstrate the level of data quality achieved by the individual LEI issuing organizations. The reports provide, respectively, the following information:
- The LEI Total Data Quality Score of the LEI issuing organization for the reporting period.
- Progress achieved by the LEI issuing organization with regard to the continuous optimization of the data quality within the Global LEI System based on the LEI Total Data Quality Score.
- Data quality performance of the individual LEI issuing organizations compared to the average performance of all LEI issuing organizations.
- Results of GLEIF checks of the LEI data records against implemented quality criteria, i.e. the percentage of records that successfully passed the tests.
- The data quality score achieved by the LEI issuing organization in the countries where it issues LEIs: Red (equal or less than 90%); orange (above 90% and equal or less than 95%); yellow (above 95% and equal or less than 98%); green (above 98% and equal or less than 100%).
- The percentage of LEI data records managed by the LEI issuing organization, which meet the requirements of distinct quality maturity levels. See the maturity level chart on the right hand side of the report, which shows results with regard to the following maturity levels: Level 1 – ‘Required Quality’ (must be 100 percent for all data records); Level 2 – ‘Expected Quality’ (should be 100 percent); Level 3 – ‘Excellent Quality’ (the higher the better).
- Statistics with regard to the resolution of challenges received by the LEI Issuing organization via the centralized challenge facility made available by GLEIF, which extends the ability to trigger updates of LEI data to all interested parties.
- Number of days per month when the LEI issuing organization provided files compliant with the relevant Common Data File formats.
The monthly data quality reports are available for download (see table below).
|APIR Systems Limited||Download|
|Brønnøysund Register Centre||Download|
|Bundesanzeiger Verlag GmbH (Bundesanzeiger Verlag)||Download|
|Business Entity Data B.V. (GMEI Utility a service of BED B.V.)||Download|
|Central Securities Clearing Corporation (Centralna klirinško depotna družba d.d.- KDD), Slovenia||Download|
|Central Securities Clearing System plc of Nigeria||Download|
|Centrálny depozitár cenných papierov SR, a.s. (Central Securities Depository of the Slovak Republic CDCP)||Download|
|Centrální depozitář cenných papírů a.s. (CSD Prague)||Download|
|China Financial Standardization Technical Committee||Download|
|Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH)||Download|
|Institut national de la statistique et des études économiques (Insee)||Download|
|Irish Stock Exchange||Download|
|Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. (Japan Exchange Group/Tokyo Stock Exchange (JPX/TSE))||Download|
|Korea Securities Depository (KSD)||Download|
|Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A. (KDPW)||Download|
|Legal Entity Identifier India Limited (LEIL)||Download|
|London Stock Exchange||Download|
|LuxCSD S. A.||Download|
|National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia||Download|
|Kamer van Koophandel (KvK; Netherlands Chamber of Commerce)||Download|
|Registro de Identificación de Entidades del BCRA (Central Bank of Argentina LEI issuing organization)||Download|
|Registro Mercantil del Reino de España||Download|
|Saudi Credit Bureau (SACB / Moa'rif)||Download|
|Strate (Pty) Ltd||Download|
|Takasbank - İstanbul Takas ve Saklama Bankası A.Ş.||Download|
|Unione Italiana per le Camere di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura||Download|
|Herausgebergemeinschaft WERTPAPIER-MITTEILUNGEN Keppler, Lehmann GmbH & Co.KG (WM Datenservice)||Download|
|Zagrebačka burza d.d. (Zagreb Stock Exchange, ZSE)||Download|